Saturday 26 November 2016

It's Time Live On The Dark Side with PT Macias at Rukia Publishing #RPBP



Ooh it's a little dark in my author interview hot seat today as I welcome the fabulous PT Macias to chat with me about writing and her new book Lucifer which is on preorder now!



Read some tantilising excerpts here



On preorder now for Christmas Day delivery to your ereader!!

https://books2read.com/Lucifer
Follow Patricia on Goodreads click here

Hello Patricia and thank you for stepping into the author interview hot seat today.

​How long have you been a writer and how did you come to writing? How did you come up with your stories?

I’ve been writing since 2011 and it’s my passion. I always wanted to write but life happened. I regret that I set my dream aside for far too long. I started writing after dreaming my first series for a few months. Then I realized that I was dreaming about my characters and their stories. I ordered a laptop and started to write.

What are the best and the worst aspects of writing?
The best aspect of writing are the different realms and characters that talk to me. I hear their story and I absolutely love it! The worst aspect about writing is that I don’t have enough time to write.

What inspires you to write?
Everything inspires me to write. I get the majority of my stories in dreams. The landscape that I pass, the phrase in a song, and the word that I hear. The image takes place in my mind, the story, and the character takes over.

How do you conduct your research?
I researched about everything that I could locate about the Watchers, the fallen angels. I read about them in different scriptures from different books. I read everything I could find about demons.

What would your friends say is your best quality?
My friends would say that I’m very supportive and listen to their issues.
If you could share one thing about yourself that you would like readers
to know what would it be?

I would love to share that writing is my passion. I wanted to write since I was in middle school, but life happened. I’m thrilled that so many readers enjoy my stories.

Are reader reviews important to you?
The reader reviews are important to me because I value their opinion. I love to learn that I did achieve to take them to another world and for a moment they live there. I also use it as constructive criticism.

Do you have any blogs/websites?
Yes, I do. Here are my links.

http://www.myptmaciasbook.club/
http://ptmacias.com/
http://ptmacias.blogspot.com/

What do you do when you don’t write?

I love to spend time with my family, and I especially love my grandchildren.

Tell us about your other books?
Oh yeah, I have several series.

The De La Cruz Saga
The hot-blooded De La Cruz Saga familia battles the deadly Mexican cartel to protect their fortune, amor (love) and familia (family). They encounter romance, tantalizing ecstasy, and danger. Dare to read the awesome De La Cruz Saga!

Razer 8

Razer 8 takes you into the world of organized crime, kidnapping, politics, military romance and suspense thriller. Delta Force Elite Ops are full of passion. Enjoy these amazing passionate men, a thrilling ride of suspense, and a dash of love. Razor 8 team operatives are an offensive team working against the drug cartel, drug dealers, and all types of terrorist groups. The U.S. Delta Force Special Operatives Unit, organized for the conduct of missions, requires that the Delta Force team be highly adaptable and completely self-sufficient. These men know that they can rely on one another when they have no one else. This is their new family!

When one mission ends another begins.
When you think you are safe you realize there is more danger ahead…

Tequila 10
Tequila 10 is a new series, full of paranormal entities.
Werewolves, vampiers, dragons, a weretiger, and a sorcerer are the supernatural personalities and realm's enforcers. The special operatives work with the government, using their special abilities but they also have their own agenda. Special operatives monitor the supernatural community, even as they are swept into a whirlwind of love, secrets, truths, and untold passions. The supernatural realms are threatened and endangered. Time is running out! The enforcers are desperate to stop the menace.

Secret Sexy Passions

This series is hot and sexy. An incredible journey of love, surrender, and passion.

Alpha Shifters Love
Alpha Shifters Love series is about sexy alpha shifters love big beautiful women.

Romancing Shifters Paranormal Fantasy Series
This series includes all of these realms since all of my series connect.
Dragon Blood Legacy, Wolff Dynasty, Vhampiers Realm. and Archaica Empire!

What can you tell us about Lucifer, your new book, due for release on Christmas Day?

Well if I share the synopsis with you I think you will have a pretty goo idea of what's in store!
Lucifer, the first fallen angel, is the banished to Hell. Lucifer, the angel of light, the morning star fights for his soul, and sanity deep in the fiery pits of hell. 

Angel Sofiel is an angel in training and waiting for her assignment. She misses Lucifer in the lecture halls and decides to pay him a visit. 

He's naughty, oh so naughty! Lucifer is up to no good! He's sinfully hot, brutally honest, and utterly lonely! 

Angel Sofiel, is desperate to provide solace, her soul, and companionship. She's anxious to set free his tormented soul, and she holds the key.

Sparks, love, and passion explode. Lucifer has met his soul mate! He fears his soul, fights his heart, and scorns her. 

Angel Sofiel assignment forces her to descend into Hell. She pushes his buttons and tortures his soul!

After thousands of years watching her, longing for one more taste, he gives in. Angel Sofiel descends to do her job and learns that love and passion is why Lucifer shuns her.

Thousands of years later he's given one chance to redeem. The sheer exhaustion of segregation, scorn, and the eternal punishment as a fallen has left our sexy but naughty angel, Lucifer, desperate. 

What would you give for one night of unbridled passion? Will his soul ever be saved? 
Now evil threatens the world and the Watchers are our only hope. Falling from grace was easy; eternal suffering has become commonplace, wishing for death an everyday occurrence but when faced with a chance for redemption Lucifer fears he could fail. 
Time is running out. Evil forces threaten the very survival of the human race. Our only hope. . . . . The Watchers. 

The fate of humanity lies in the hands of these twelve stunningly sexy, sinful fallen angels. Only destiny knows if they will save us or doom to hell.

The Watchers are waiting, wanting . . . . . . needing you. It's time to live life on the dark side.

I can't wait to read it!
Thank you again Patricia for talking to me today, you are fabulous as always.

Thank you Sarah, it has been my pleasure!


Feel free to connect with Patricia and her books on these links:
http://www.rukiapublishing.com/meet-the-author-pt-macias.html
http://www.rukiapublishing.com/book-showcase-pt-macias.html

Subscribe to P.T. Macias’s newsletter for the latest new releases. Enjoy exclusive flash fiction. Stay informed. Win great prizes. Enjoy special excerpts.
Newsletter – http://www.myptmaciasbook.club/ Or http://ymlp.com/xghwbwqygmgj

Love me, Stalk me and Pimp me!

https://www.facebook.com/P.T.MaciasAuthorPage/
http://www.tsu.co/ptmacias
https://twitter.com/pt_macias
http://ptmacias.com/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6035548.P_T_Macias
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B008B0EYWQ


If you have a question for Patricia please post it in the comments below and be sure to share this post on social media.
Thanks for reading,
Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment